Parents of Laing Middle School of Science & Technology Students
We are excited to announce that Laing Middle School of Science & Technology will be granting parents access to the PowerSchool (PS) – Parent Portal. This will allow you to access up-to date information on your child’s grades and attendance. You will be able to simply click on your child’s grade in a class and see the complete list of assignments and grades; and be able to e-mail your child’s teachers by simply clicking on their name within the grade book.
In order to access the Parent Portal, you will need access to a computer with internet access and a working e-mail account, to which you alone have access.
We are asking that you e-mail the following information to:
1) Your child’s or your children’s full legal names – as they appear on their birth certificates
2) Your full legal name
3) Your current address
4) Your best day-time contact phone number
5) The last 4 digits of each child’s Social Security Number
6) The last four digits of a parent/guardian/backup phone number that we have on-file.
7) If you already have a Parent Portal guardian account for a student at another school, please provide that information. Your existing account can access multiple students.
We will verify your information and will e-mail you:
Your private user name and password
A live link to the Parent Portal Website
Information on how to access and maximize the PS Parent Portal.
We hope that this will help keep you informed of your child’s progress and improve parent-teacher communication. Please contact us with any questions or concerns.
If you already have a user name and password, you may log in by accessing the following link:
For more information, please check out the following link: